Haha, I wanted to post again, just because I noticed my sister posted, and I am going to beat her at posting, even if we can't win the Quidditch cup... haha, I guess maybe I should talk more about school here, since I didn't say too much in my last post. Firstly, we have an awesome Quidditch team, Gryffindor just got bloody lucky there. Haha, of course though, with the new equiptment that Slytherin plans to get this year we should win, haha, great stuff. It will beat all that cheap stuff that GRYFFINDOR has. Enough about Quidditch now.
Let's see, what I have for class work that I should do soon, so I can get it over with. I am so bad at that, starting work so late. Ah, well. Mum will just have to lecture me about it once again. All right, these are the classes that I'm taking next year.
Potions~ I love this class, it's easy, I don't know why everyone hates it... Snape is an awesome teacher! Still gotta do that essay, haha, I could just steal Aingeal's though...
Ancient Ruins~ Sounds boring... I have to write an essay on why it's important... who cares? I needed the class...
Astronomy II~ It's easy, that's the only reason why I'm taking this...
Latin for Spells~ Well, people said that it helped a lot with memorizing spells, so I kind of needed to take this class, especially with O.W.L.s coming up.
Assembly of Charms~ I don't really like Charms... it's somewhat daft...
Divination~ I hate this class too... it's really stupid, I can't do any of it, so why am I continuing it?
DADA~ I love Dark Arts ^__^
You know, I was thinking what my sis said just before. She was like my Slytherin sister. There aren't many siblings that get seperated into different houses. I suppose it's good though, since we don't have to worry about fighting in common rooms. We still seem to have a lot of the same classes. We had potions together last year, I don't imagine we'll have it again together, you never know though, I suppose.
You know what? I think I'm having a slight liking for the seeker of the Quidditch Slytherin team... he is cute. I suppose he isn't all that social, but he's really cute, and seems really cool. Doesn't he? Yea. All right, I'm grabbing some tea before bed. Sis had a good idea. I can't wait to get back to school... Goodnight.
Love again,
Serenity
Let's see, what I have for class work that I should do soon, so I can get it over with. I am so bad at that, starting work so late. Ah, well. Mum will just have to lecture me about it once again. All right, these are the classes that I'm taking next year.
Potions~ I love this class, it's easy, I don't know why everyone hates it... Snape is an awesome teacher! Still gotta do that essay, haha, I could just steal Aingeal's though...
Ancient Ruins~ Sounds boring... I have to write an essay on why it's important... who cares? I needed the class...
Astronomy II~ It's easy, that's the only reason why I'm taking this...
Latin for Spells~ Well, people said that it helped a lot with memorizing spells, so I kind of needed to take this class, especially with O.W.L.s coming up.
Assembly of Charms~ I don't really like Charms... it's somewhat daft...
Divination~ I hate this class too... it's really stupid, I can't do any of it, so why am I continuing it?
DADA~ I love Dark Arts ^__^
You know, I was thinking what my sis said just before. She was like my Slytherin sister. There aren't many siblings that get seperated into different houses. I suppose it's good though, since we don't have to worry about fighting in common rooms. We still seem to have a lot of the same classes. We had potions together last year, I don't imagine we'll have it again together, you never know though, I suppose.
You know what? I think I'm having a slight liking for the seeker of the Quidditch Slytherin team... he is cute. I suppose he isn't all that social, but he's really cute, and seems really cool. Doesn't he? Yea. All right, I'm grabbing some tea before bed. Sis had a good idea. I can't wait to get back to school... Goodnight.
Love again,
Serenity


<< Home