Hi guys. School starts really soon. I'm anxious for it to start. I can't wait. It will be fun to get into school again. Aingeal and I will be happy to get out of the house away from each other I think. She's getting annoyed with my Quidditch talk, haha. Even though she seems happy to speak about it with Josh. Oh well, no matter. Da is interested in it. He played for the school for one year, but then he hurt his wrist and he never played again. Aw well. I hope so much, I'll make the Quidditch team though. It will be awesome. Mum and Da said that they may just get the broom for my birthday whether or not I make it. I'm excited about that!! I'll finally get a new broom!!
Summer has been rather daft. There isn't much to do. I have tortured our Houseelf a little though, and I guess that's not a good thing, but oh well. Does it matter? I'm rather bored right now. I want to fly but it's getting late. It is already 10:30. I should get going. I will speak to you all later.
Toodles!
Love,
Serenity
Summer has been rather daft. There isn't much to do. I have tortured our Houseelf a little though, and I guess that's not a good thing, but oh well. Does it matter? I'm rather bored right now. I want to fly but it's getting late. It is already 10:30. I should get going. I will speak to you all later.
Toodles!
Love,
Serenity


<< Home