Hm, Aingeal got up earlier then me.... how convinient, haha not surprised though. Let's see. No parental units around. Mum's shopping for lord knows what. She goes every day it seems. Da's at the Ministry still. He works there. He always comes back really stressed too. So he's in a bad mood when he gets home usually. Dumplings brought me a letter... oh yea! Haha, it's from Marie. Haha about the seeker, his names Andrew, and he is in 4th year.
Oh, and Aingeal don't worry, heh, I won't let that word get out, and if you do, you better watch yourself at night. I just might have to curse you. Haha, and what do you mean Bloody Entertaining?
Ah, and Melody said she was going to join. I'm so happy! It's going to be great to be able to hear from them nearly every day until school starts. Which I am still looking foreward too. Ah, I can't wait to go shopping too! I want new robes too, this is great! Hah, I'm going to go get a bite to eat now, and maybe go practice Quidditch... Until later!
Serenity
Oh, and Aingeal don't worry, heh, I won't let that word get out, and if you do, you better watch yourself at night. I just might have to curse you. Haha, and what do you mean Bloody Entertaining?
Ah, and Melody said she was going to join. I'm so happy! It's going to be great to be able to hear from them nearly every day until school starts. Which I am still looking foreward too. Ah, I can't wait to go shopping too! I want new robes too, this is great! Hah, I'm going to go get a bite to eat now, and maybe go practice Quidditch... Until later!
Serenity


<< Home