Why do I feel like I'm the only one updateing anymore? Heh, I will have to see what Aingeal and Melody are up to.
Thursday, September 04, 2003
About Me

- Name: Hapichan
- Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
I'm 21, and an idol-in-training. I'm currently leader of a jpop unit, Happy!Project, and I am also working for FoxMoon productions, a performance production company.
Previous Posts
- Hey everyone, How is everyone? I finally managed ...
- Hi guys. School starts really soon. I'm anxious fo...
- Andrew and I went out today again. It was... all r...
- I'm sorry about the Flat top melody. That's sad. M...
- I got a post back from Andrew, he doesn't have mug...
- I think it does mean we are going out with them. H...
- All right! Aingeal only took FOREVER to write but ...
- Aingeal, why would you be a Quidditch cheerleader ...
- All right, well today I didn't do much. I woke up ...
- HEY MELODY! Haha! That's funny about your broom ^....


<< Home