Saturday, July 05, 2003

Heh, and look who's posting before getting more sleep! Oh, yes, quite right. I am. I'm tired still. My head is starting to hurt again, however it will be better if I sleep more, I think. Lord knows why I got up for my sister. Maybe I was worried about her or something. Anyway, I'm glad they had fun. I don't think that Mum knows I went to sleep. Da finally got home though, even before Aingeal.

Hm, I'm surprised that no one had a reaction to my idea about going to Knockturn alley. I want to go though. I've never been in there. And there are supposadly a lot of weird crazy and evil people there.

I haven't wrote to Andrew yet. I just let out Dumpling, she'll be back later I assume. Aingeal, post here whenever you get your letter. You could just come show me too. I do want to see what his writing looks like. I do not know what my intrest with other peoples writing is, so do not ask. I may make some tea and then go back to bed. See you, later in the morning. Good rest!

Serenity