Heh, today was okay I guess. I went to bed early last night, I didn't even bother doing my homework, I told the teachers that I wasn't feeling well, so I was okay, I just have to do all of it tonight. In snapes class, I was talking to Aingeal and Josh. I honestly didn't want to go to our lab. We were making something, we don't know what it is yet, we won't know until tomorrow. I had to be partnered with Andrew, since I have been since the begining of the year. He kept staring at me, like he wanted me to do something. And finally he started saying stuff like "Yea, that was sure great of you, fighting for yourself there Serenity." "Heh, sending your little sister to fight your battles. Not only that but they were gryffindors." and I said "Funny then, how did her boyfriend beat you?" he was quiet for a few moments, while we worked. Then he was all like "Oh shit, I spilled the stuff." and I turned fast and looked at him, and he smirked and said that I would fall for anything. I smirked and, we turned in the work, and Snape was talking, and he was trying to annoy me. He was all like touching my arm and stuff, and then, I stood up and slapped him, and told him he was a fecking bastard. Heh, Snape, stared at both of us, and told us both to go out in the hall. I could hear the class talking. Snape stared at both of us and he looked really mad and he was like "What was that about?" And Andrew was sucking up to him, and was saying things opposite of how they were, and Snape glared at me, and I told Snape that it wasn't true, and Snape said that both of us, we to go to detention. So, after all the other classes, and andrew complaining to his friends about it... we both went to detention after dinner. In detention, we, had to sit there, next to each other. Just sit there. Snape sat there and stared at both of us amusingly. He only kept us there for an hour. Then he told us that if any more complications came up, then we would have to do it again. It wasn't a horrible detention. Just sitting there. But next to andrew... that was the only torture. Going back into the common room, I met up with Ryan, and he had heard about Andrew, and he said sorry, and I said it was all right, and I was working on some of my homework, and he helped me with some of it, since he's a year older then me. He asked me just a while ago, if I wanted to go play Quidditch tomorrow after school with him, and some other guys from the team. And that they didn't need the seeker, heh. I agreed, and he smiled, and my heart stopped. He has such a pretty smile. And he's so sweet. So, we talked awhile after that. He went to the Quidditch world cup. We got all into it, hehe. It was so fun. Then he went to bed, and I followed. I still haven't done my homework. Which I should finish, after I post this. I better get better at doing this or I won't get any O.W.L.s....
heh.
All right goodnight.
Serenity
heh.
All right goodnight.
Serenity


<< Home