Hey guys, ^_^ I'm in the hospital wing!! Yay!! Hehe, Ryan is so sweet *huggles him* hehe! I am starting to sound american... I had an urge to type lol... haha. ^___^ Oh well. I don't care much. Mum and Da may be... surprised o.o;; hehe ^_^ I wonder what they would say.
Uh, yea, Josh, lol, I was reading entries before, and I didn't get the Shooting star haha. It was the moon trimmer. Mum and Da said it was faster and it could make quicker turns and deeper dives. Haha, the firebolt was modeled after it after all!!
My hair is being a pain. hehe! It's been kind of poofy... but oh well, haha, Ryan said it was fine ^_^ So I'm good! Hm, I'm listening to Silent Night in Irish Gaelic. It's... Madam Pomfrey's... she's playing it... I wonder why, it's no where near Christams.
Haha, Andrew is such a git!! I hate him!! He's going to hear from me too lol. He picked the wrong Quidditch team captain to.... do you all think that the fact that Ryan is leader of the Quidditch team has anything to do with it?? Just an idea. Ryan looks like I'm going insane. But it could be. I want to smack Andrew, he's over there moaning and groaning, like he's lost his limbs... I think he's lost his mind.
That's all.
Love,
Serenity
Uh, yea, Josh, lol, I was reading entries before, and I didn't get the Shooting star haha. It was the moon trimmer. Mum and Da said it was faster and it could make quicker turns and deeper dives. Haha, the firebolt was modeled after it after all!!
My hair is being a pain. hehe! It's been kind of poofy... but oh well, haha, Ryan said it was fine ^_^ So I'm good! Hm, I'm listening to Silent Night in Irish Gaelic. It's... Madam Pomfrey's... she's playing it... I wonder why, it's no where near Christams.
Haha, Andrew is such a git!! I hate him!! He's going to hear from me too lol. He picked the wrong Quidditch team captain to.... do you all think that the fact that Ryan is leader of the Quidditch team has anything to do with it?? Just an idea. Ryan looks like I'm going insane. But it could be. I want to smack Andrew, he's over there moaning and groaning, like he's lost his limbs... I think he's lost his mind.
That's all.
Love,
Serenity


<< Home