*nod* Yes, well I went back to the common room, after Ryan, because Madam Pomfrey made me go back and told me that Aingeal would be fine. She made Josh too, but Josh looked like he wanted to kill her, and that he didn't want to leave Aingeal's side. It was really sweet!
Yeah, I got back and Ryan, was there sitting, just staring into the fireplace, just stareing. That would burn my eyes if I did that x_X I walked over, and I was like
Serenity- Ryan?
Ryan- O_O What?! Oh.... Serenity... haha. hey.
Serenity- Hey, what were you doing?
Ryan- Getting hypnotized by the flames. Their wonderful, watching them. They just, dance... heh. I'm insane, aren't I?
Serenity- ^_^ hehe! I guess, they could be pretty... weird if you think about dancing flames though...
*long silence*
Ryan- Well, you know, about that thing on the.... uhm.... uhm... the thing we write in. You know?
Serenity- Uhm yea? hehehe ^_^;;
Ryan- The Finite place.
Serenity- Oh yea ^_^
Ryan- Yea, about what Josh said.
Serenity- About us always being together?
Ryan- Yeah.... that... I mean, why do you think we're always together?
Serenity- Because we like being together?
Ryan- I guess, that makes sense. You're fun to hang out with *smiles*
Serenity- *smiles back* hehe!
Ryan- So... is it... just a friendship?
Serenity- Do you want it to be more than just a friendship?
Ryan- It's up to you...
Serenity- Do you......
Ryan- Do I what??
Serenity-... *shakes head* nothing ^_^ hehehe!!
I asked him to help me with my essay then... but... I wanted to ask... if he fancied me any ^_^;; ah... yea.... It was too hard to ask in person though.... I thought I would turn a really deep red in the face... I have problems with doing that ^_^;;
haha, yea. Well today was okay. Aingeal and Melody are going to be released tomorrow. But, Madam Pomfrey is having like.... issues. Haha. She's weird, but really nice.
We're going back out tonight. Just Ryan, and I so far. We don't know if Josh is going to go or not. We have to be careful this time, and have our wands ready.
Aingeal.... are you sure it was Andrew?.... Why would he be with Ravenclaws? He was here today, but he completely avoiced eyecontact and didn't say anything to anyone, hardly... he's acting weird... but... he really could have just been sick, and lost his voice or something.
I don't know what's going on, but we are going to find out!!
Love,
Serenity
Yeah, I got back and Ryan, was there sitting, just staring into the fireplace, just stareing. That would burn my eyes if I did that x_X I walked over, and I was like
Serenity- Ryan?
Ryan- O_O What?! Oh.... Serenity... haha. hey.
Serenity- Hey, what were you doing?
Ryan- Getting hypnotized by the flames. Their wonderful, watching them. They just, dance... heh. I'm insane, aren't I?
Serenity- ^_^ hehe! I guess, they could be pretty... weird if you think about dancing flames though...
*long silence*
Ryan- Well, you know, about that thing on the.... uhm.... uhm... the thing we write in. You know?
Serenity- Uhm yea? hehehe ^_^;;
Ryan- The Finite place.
Serenity- Oh yea ^_^
Ryan- Yea, about what Josh said.
Serenity- About us always being together?
Ryan- Yeah.... that... I mean, why do you think we're always together?
Serenity- Because we like being together?
Ryan- I guess, that makes sense. You're fun to hang out with *smiles*
Serenity- *smiles back* hehe!
Ryan- So... is it... just a friendship?
Serenity- Do you want it to be more than just a friendship?
Ryan- It's up to you...
Serenity- Do you......
Ryan- Do I what??
Serenity-... *shakes head* nothing ^_^ hehehe!!
I asked him to help me with my essay then... but... I wanted to ask... if he fancied me any ^_^;; ah... yea.... It was too hard to ask in person though.... I thought I would turn a really deep red in the face... I have problems with doing that ^_^;;
haha, yea. Well today was okay. Aingeal and Melody are going to be released tomorrow. But, Madam Pomfrey is having like.... issues. Haha. She's weird, but really nice.
We're going back out tonight. Just Ryan, and I so far. We don't know if Josh is going to go or not. We have to be careful this time, and have our wands ready.
Aingeal.... are you sure it was Andrew?.... Why would he be with Ravenclaws? He was here today, but he completely avoiced eyecontact and didn't say anything to anyone, hardly... he's acting weird... but... he really could have just been sick, and lost his voice or something.
I don't know what's going on, but we are going to find out!!
Love,
Serenity


<< Home