Sunday, September 14, 2003

SLYTHERIN WILL BEAT YOU'RE ASSES!! Haha!

^_^ Yes! Ryan is laughing at me. hehe! He says that I amuse him. I don't know if that's good or bad. We made him a screen name! He posted. Hm, now I can't talk about him on here. I'll have to send it on post. Haha. Now who's being amused? (he's looking at me, wondering what I'm writing about him I think... hehe)

I think that Melody should fancy Mark. Who do you fancy Melody? We are in our 5th year, and you have yet to tell Aingeal and I of anyone that you do fancy! Why?? Haha, I don't mean to bug you o.o;; I'm sorry.

Thank you Melody! I didn't pay attention to anyone else, so I wouldn't know how they were. I did better in the second half after ryan talked to me. He helped a lot. He's so american >.>;; *stares at him hehe*

I wonder, what those Ravenclaws are up to.
Ryan- " It's quidditch. I'm telling you know. What else could they be after?"

Heh, a lot more, I'd think. Like attention and fame? I don't know. I'm sure... something that we can't think of...

I, need to finish my essay.

Love,
Serenity