Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Yea, well if anyones wondering, I got back, heh. Ryan, is one of the sweetest guys, but I'm kind of... hesitant, heh... I mean, I thought the same about Andrew. Even though it could have been just because he was really hot... heh. But Ryan is cute and sweet... but I dunno *shrug* I need to stop guy obsessing

The quidditch practice was fun. Ryan said that I was really good, haha, but, he could have just been saying that (he probably was, you know) The team is all really sweet. Andrew ended up coming, because some other girl on the team, the keeper. Has a really big big mouth.

This is the team::.

Captain- Ryan
Chaser1- Ryan
Chaser2- Tyler
Chaser3- OPEN
Keeper- Angie
Seeker- Andrew
Beater1- Matthew
Beater2- OPEN

*nods*Yea... so that's the team. Heh, the Slytherin team is having tryout next week, so that we can start practiceing in the begining of the year.

I really hope I can make it.

I also owled mum and da. Hopefully they'll buy me a broom, atleast for a new birthday present... or something. And hopefully mum doesn't go asking about my grades and if I'm ready for O.W.L.s and stuff like that... ~.~;;

Aingeal... how do you do it. Pay attention to Josh and school work ~.~;;

I'm done

Love,
Serenity