Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Uhm, yea, I'm just about to go out and play Quidditch with ryan ^_^ We're going to play until dinner time hehe! I sat with Ryan at breakfast this morning. Andrew was glaring at Ryan nearly the whole time, it amused me. Je was mocking Andrew, and I found it rather amusing. Anyway, I didn't eat much breakfast, I was too antsy to eat.

In class, I switched partners with Kerry. ^_^;; Heh, apparently her old lab partner had a crush on andrew, and still does. A big mistake on her part, but what am I going to do? So I am now partners with Kerry. I'm actually okay now. I mean the thing about Andrew. I guess, me slapping him, helped a lot. Haha, okay then, I have to go. I'm writting this with Ryan hehe ^_^ We're going!! Byebye!!

I need to owl mum... someone remind me. I want the Shooting star broom!!

Aingeal, how's josh and you?

Love,
Serenity