You do know, Aingeal, that I'm a slytherin, and you just told me that Josh was watching. Heh, interesting. We will have to deal with it ^^;; You have to admit, the Slytherin Quidditch team, is simply awesome this year. We will win the cup.
I need to go to hogsmeade. I need more sweets. Heh, I ate most of them while doing essays and stuff. Great stress go away-ers ^^ hehe
I don't know if I fancy Ryan quite like that. He is... sweet... and nice. But I'm not sure. Besides, I don't think he fancies me much. He's probably just being really nice ^^;; I don't want to assume.
Eh. She already wrote? Great... I wrote her today already, I guess I will write Mum again.
Who does Josh think he is?! Eating my cookies?! *shakes head* Oh well, he beat up Andrew haha.
Okay, I finished my school work nearly. I'm going to go, Ryan's in the common room. We're going to talk a bit, he's waiting near the fireplace he said ^^
Love,
Serenity
I need to go to hogsmeade. I need more sweets. Heh, I ate most of them while doing essays and stuff. Great stress go away-ers ^^ hehe
I don't know if I fancy Ryan quite like that. He is... sweet... and nice. But I'm not sure. Besides, I don't think he fancies me much. He's probably just being really nice ^^;; I don't want to assume.
Eh. She already wrote? Great... I wrote her today already, I guess I will write Mum again.
Who does Josh think he is?! Eating my cookies?! *shakes head* Oh well, he beat up Andrew haha.
Okay, I finished my school work nearly. I'm going to go, Ryan's in the common room. We're going to talk a bit, he's waiting near the fireplace he said ^^
Love,
Serenity


<< Home