Aingeal, I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. Anything I can do for you? It's chilly outside, I hope you dressed warm. You were never one for chilly weather.
Indeed... homework has been rather grusome lately. I am going to hogsmeade with Ryan. We are spending most of the day together. It's going to be weird... being at hogsmeade with him. It's going to remind me of that jack-ass... Andrew. Who hasn't said anything to me, the rest of the week. I guess I am grateful for it.
Yeah right. Like the gryffindor team can beat our team. Ryan's going to pick the best people for the team... hopefully me too.I've always wanted a quidditch outfit ^^
Snape's essays aren't that bad, even if he does give them every night.
What the hell would the ravenclaws be up to. I'm with the flat top... Ryan thinking their going to steal something and use it... but what and how? We'll think about it. Aingeal, let's meet at that cafe we went to over the summer. Bring Josh, I'll bring Ryan.
I'll see you all then.
Much love,
Serenity
Indeed... homework has been rather grusome lately. I am going to hogsmeade with Ryan. We are spending most of the day together. It's going to be weird... being at hogsmeade with him. It's going to remind me of that jack-ass... Andrew. Who hasn't said anything to me, the rest of the week. I guess I am grateful for it.
Yeah right. Like the gryffindor team can beat our team. Ryan's going to pick the best people for the team... hopefully me too.I've always wanted a quidditch outfit ^^
Snape's essays aren't that bad, even if he does give them every night.
What the hell would the ravenclaws be up to. I'm with the flat top... Ryan thinking their going to steal something and use it... but what and how? We'll think about it. Aingeal, let's meet at that cafe we went to over the summer. Bring Josh, I'll bring Ryan.
I'll see you all then.
Much love,
Serenity


<< Home