Aw, Aingeal I hope you feel better soon. Seriously if you need anything, just send someone over to find me. I'll get it for you, I'm here for you sis! ^.~
I made it ^_^ hehe! I'm so so happy. Ryan is here with me, right now. We're in front of the fire place writing this. Ryan thinks it's a good idea, and thinks he wants to write one day. I'll help him make a screen name after this. I'm showing him how it works.
Okay, well *think* we woke up this morning. Ryan waited for me again. Kerry, is mad at me. Ann, doesn't care. Haha, she's just a very happy-go-lucky girl. ^_^ She's so sweet though.
Well at Quidditch try-outs. The first round I did pretty bad. On break. Ryan came over, and he held my hand which kind of surprised me, he was like "You're hand is shaking" I knew it would be. Calm down! It's okay, just imagine that it's us two playing. You're better then those people up there. Just take a deep breath and play the game." I nodded, and he smiled and left. The next round, they cut a bunch of people. And I made it through ^_^ Another guy name Mike. *nod* Yea. Well this is the team.
Captain/Chaser- Ryan
Chaser2- Tyler
Chaser3- Serenity (ME!) <== Ryan laughed hehe ^_^
Keeper- Angie
Seeker- Andrew (Bastard...( <-- he laughed again hehe ^_^
Beater- Matthew
Beater2- Mike
So yea ^_^ ehehe
Okay, I have to finish my essays and help Ryan. Write later.
Lots of love,
Serenity
I made it ^_^ hehe! I'm so so happy. Ryan is here with me, right now. We're in front of the fire place writing this. Ryan thinks it's a good idea, and thinks he wants to write one day. I'll help him make a screen name after this. I'm showing him how it works.
Okay, well *think* we woke up this morning. Ryan waited for me again. Kerry, is mad at me. Ann, doesn't care. Haha, she's just a very happy-go-lucky girl. ^_^ She's so sweet though.
Well at Quidditch try-outs. The first round I did pretty bad. On break. Ryan came over, and he held my hand which kind of surprised me, he was like "You're hand is shaking" I knew it would be. Calm down! It's okay, just imagine that it's us two playing. You're better then those people up there. Just take a deep breath and play the game." I nodded, and he smiled and left. The next round, they cut a bunch of people. And I made it through ^_^ Another guy name Mike. *nod* Yea. Well this is the team.
Captain/Chaser- Ryan
Chaser2- Tyler
Chaser3- Serenity (ME!) <== Ryan laughed hehe ^_^
Keeper- Angie
Seeker- Andrew (Bastard...( <-- he laughed again hehe ^_^
Beater- Matthew
Beater2- Mike
So yea ^_^ ehehe
Okay, I have to finish my essays and help Ryan. Write later.
Lots of love,
Serenity


<< Home