Well we have 2 houses working on this together. You would think we could figure out what a bunch of Ravenclaws were planning. You know??
Yea, well, this is going to be short.
I'm going to make Ryan write more tomorrow, even if I have to drag him to the flattop, and move his fingers myself. He will write tomorrow. Haha, yea.
Uhm, well Melody, if you ever fancy someone just type it here! And then, you can just be on you're marry way! Right??
I think I'm starting to fancy someone..... honestly.... heh... No names >.>;; Haha, I blocked this from Ryan's view, so he won't see till tomorrow. He's going to bug me until I tell him >.>;;
Yea, well.... that's all. I really need to work on my school work. Ryan's working on his, I'm still not.... because I'm lazy.
Goodnight
Love,
Serenity
Yea, well, this is going to be short.
I'm going to make Ryan write more tomorrow, even if I have to drag him to the flattop, and move his fingers myself. He will write tomorrow. Haha, yea.
Uhm, well Melody, if you ever fancy someone just type it here! And then, you can just be on you're marry way! Right??
I think I'm starting to fancy someone..... honestly.... heh... No names >.>;; Haha, I blocked this from Ryan's view, so he won't see till tomorrow. He's going to bug me until I tell him >.>;;
Yea, well.... that's all. I really need to work on my school work. Ryan's working on his, I'm still not.... because I'm lazy.
Goodnight
Love,
Serenity


<< Home