Tuesday, September 16, 2003

*nods* We are together a lot.... heh... I don't know if there is or not. There could be? We can talk about it in the common room later, I guess ^^;;

Haha, thanks ^^ I've practiced a lot before this. YES!! WE WILL SMASH GRYFFINDOR!!! YAY! hehe!! Dinner was quite today it seemed. I didn't see Andrew, did you?? Maybe, he is sick? Maybe... he's up to something, he wasn't there yesterday either. I'm glad everyone is getting better too. I was so worried about you Aingeal and melody...

We should go back out tomorrow night. Ryan and I could. Josh you could tag along. Aingeal, and Melody should rest this one out. We'll be careful don't worry. Now that we know what they're capable of....

We have to find out what's happening!!!

All right, I am going to go, and meet Ryan in the common room.

Love,
Serenity