Haha, notice that only 2 slytherins and 3 gryffindors are working together, and only because we're friends. And Ryan's my friend, and Josh is Aingeal's boyfriend. Who knows, maybe more will get involved, if we figure out what's going on.
Josh, if you're doing that tonight, I'm in. And I think Ryan will be. I'm waiting for him right now. We have Quidditch practice tomorrow! I can't wait!!
Ah! ryan's here now, hehe ^_^;;
I like Snape because he takes my side and gives easy punishments ^_^ haha atleast for other Slytherins. None of the other teachers do that. But I don't like the work he gives *nod* Yea. Besides I mean, it's not like the essays are that hard o.o;; I mean, just write a bunch of crap down lol. That's what I do. Ryan likes Snape too!! Haha, I think most slytherins do.
OWLs are overrated... you're quite right Melody...
I want cookies...
Love,
Serenity
Josh, if you're doing that tonight, I'm in. And I think Ryan will be. I'm waiting for him right now. We have Quidditch practice tomorrow! I can't wait!!
Ah! ryan's here now, hehe ^_^;;
I like Snape because he takes my side and gives easy punishments ^_^ haha atleast for other Slytherins. None of the other teachers do that. But I don't like the work he gives *nod* Yea. Besides I mean, it's not like the essays are that hard o.o;; I mean, just write a bunch of crap down lol. That's what I do. Ryan likes Snape too!! Haha, I think most slytherins do.
OWLs are overrated... you're quite right Melody...
I want cookies...
Love,
Serenity


<< Home