Monday, September 15, 2003

Yay! Ryan listened to me ^_^ hehe!! I can boss guys a year older then me around. I feel so special *big smile* hehe!!

Aw, the conversations about fancying people.... their not that scary Ryan... specially if their about you, right?? ^_^;; Or would you want to stay out of those??

*nodnod* *agrees with what Ryan said about Snape* ^_^ hehehe!!

Oh, yea... well we are going at 9:00 now... since we have so much homework and quidditch practice tomorrow.. Haha, we wanted to move up the date... plus we are going to meet Josh right after his practice ends. Ryan and I are going to look like we are just looking at the quidditch team... instead of waiting for them, since that looks weird. Two slytherin quidditch players waiting for a gryffindor player lol ^_^;;

Yea, well I gotta go, Ryan wants to get out there earlier. He's telling me to dress up in dark colors... So I gotta get those and find my robes.... I threw them upstairs in my trunk lol ^_^;;

Love,
Serenity