Friday, August 26, 2005

Four more days until we leave. For some reason, I fear going back, I feel all nervous. Perhaps because after so long, it's going to be over, this is our last year. I'm still so unsure what to do, but that's not even the part that worries me. I just have a strange feeling in my gut, that this year will be... bad. I don't know. It's rather strange. Then again, my gut can't be entirely trusted. I'm just crazy sometimes, as Aingeal probably will tell you. I've been practicing quidditch nearly every day. It's been so bad weather wise lately, I can't even bring myself to pick up my broom. I'm ready for the season, and then I'm ready for spring and summer again. I'm so glad that I'm of age, and I can do magic for myself. LOL I just realized how convinent it is, I summoned my drink here from the other side of the room. haha, which I guess now it's making me lazy, but oh well. Quidditch will get me up again. Ryan will train us hard for our year, especially since it's his last, and his spot on the pro team is depending on this year too. If he plays really well, then they have no reason to tell him they changed their mind, of course they could still, but I don't see why they would, he's an amazing catcher. Maybe they have another spot on the team. That would decide my future. I don't know if I want to play pro quidditch though, thinking about it. I feel like I'd be wasteing something, of course Ryan would beg to differ naturally.
I regret something I've done though. A lot. But there's no going back in time to change it now.
I'm so slow again on this dumb muggle crap things. It's stressing me out, so I'm going, maybe I can get Aingeal to do something fun with me. She's probably tired though, she was out all day.

Good night.