What does everyone think? Our final year. I'm really kind of nervous about it. I'm unsure what to choose for a career. Ryan's getting drafted to a quidditch team. Lucky... I thought about doing quidditch professionally. I'm playing chaser again this year, naturally. Slytherin will win this year, because our team will be awesome. Mostly 7th years. We'll kick butt if we're not to busy trying to pass with good grades.... I'm continueing NEWT classes Potions, Transfiguration (barely), Defense again the Dark Arts, Ancient Runes, and some others, I don't even remember. It's really late, and I have to wake up tomorrow early because we're goign to diagon alley to pick up our supplies. yay.... So, that's all. I'll talk to you later, maybe.
Sunday, August 14, 2005
About Me

- Name: Hapichan
- Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
I'm 21, and an idol-in-training. I'm currently leader of a jpop unit, Happy!Project, and I am also working for FoxMoon productions, a performance production company.
Previous Posts
- No one has been posting lately, but I thought I wo...
- Hey, Just wondering what everyone is up to!! I owl...
- Hey. I can't even count the amount of homework I'...
- Hey, Yeah, uh, I'm here. Uh, yeah, Ryan and I alm...
- Yeah, exams ended. Ryan's been busy, we haven't hu...
- Heeey~ Two words for ya EXAMS SUCK I have Tran...
- Oh Josh, shutup. If I see you soon and I remember,...
- Hey, Uh, well this weekend was nice, but next wee...
- AH! Class started today... it's like a reality che...
- Hey, Uh, posting again... I don't want to go back...


<< Home