Hey,
Uh, well this weekend was nice, but next weekend is hogsmeade. So that, I am thankful for, that will be good. Friday night it was kind of warm, so Ryan, the slytherin quidditch team played Quidditch. We asked Andrew back on the team, heh so we can win the next season. Andrew accepted too. Well he did this morning. Ryan and I stayed up all night last night, so we were both kind of dead this morning. But we ate chocolate and woke kind of up-ish. Yeah, uh... Andrew said something stupid though, he said something like "cause you both know you can't win without me" And... sadly he's probably right. Without him we lost the stupid championships, and not even by much. So, it really sucked, heh. I got a post from Mum already, shes wondering how we're doing. Yeah, she wants me to give the note to Aingeal, so I'll do that later today at dinner or something. Uhm, Ryan still seems kind of mad at Andrew, even though he hasn't done anything at all lately. I'm talking to Aingeal right now. I'm kind of bored, and kind of just like whatever right now. I smell like smoke too, because there was a fire in the hall earlier, some prank or something. Yeah, so this whole wing smells like smoke. I think they got it taken care of though. I wish I didn't have to wake up in the morning. It's going to be like hell tomorrow. Only one week until exams though. So that's good. I'm going to go now though, I am going to go and do something else. So bye bye.
Serenity
Uh, well this weekend was nice, but next weekend is hogsmeade. So that, I am thankful for, that will be good. Friday night it was kind of warm, so Ryan, the slytherin quidditch team played Quidditch. We asked Andrew back on the team, heh so we can win the next season. Andrew accepted too. Well he did this morning. Ryan and I stayed up all night last night, so we were both kind of dead this morning. But we ate chocolate and woke kind of up-ish. Yeah, uh... Andrew said something stupid though, he said something like "cause you both know you can't win without me" And... sadly he's probably right. Without him we lost the stupid championships, and not even by much. So, it really sucked, heh. I got a post from Mum already, shes wondering how we're doing. Yeah, she wants me to give the note to Aingeal, so I'll do that later today at dinner or something. Uhm, Ryan still seems kind of mad at Andrew, even though he hasn't done anything at all lately. I'm talking to Aingeal right now. I'm kind of bored, and kind of just like whatever right now. I smell like smoke too, because there was a fire in the hall earlier, some prank or something. Yeah, so this whole wing smells like smoke. I think they got it taken care of though. I wish I didn't have to wake up in the morning. It's going to be like hell tomorrow. Only one week until exams though. So that's good. I'm going to go now though, I am going to go and do something else. So bye bye.
Serenity


<< Home