GAHHHH! I HATE THIS!!! I appriciate everyone's trust in me... especially you Ryan... of all people I would have thought that YOU would have believed me before a bunch of stupid fucking rumors!! And Aingeal, you're accusing me of all this stupid shit. I don't fucking like Josh!! If I liked Josh then WHY IN HEAVENS NAME would I be going out with Ryan?! Doesn't any of this make sense to you guys?! Why would I be so excited about spending our holiday with Ryan if I loved Josh!? I don't... I love Ryan... So... I don't know why you guys are accusing me of this, and believeing all these other people.
I swear, whoever started this bloody rumor is going to pay... now the whole bloody school is talking about me bloody likeing Josh.
Believe whatever you want then guys. Aingeal, you don't need to be such a crybaby over me yelling once at you... Sorry anyhow... I'm done, I'm going to finish my essays now. Bye.
Serenity
I swear, whoever started this bloody rumor is going to pay... now the whole bloody school is talking about me bloody likeing Josh.
Believe whatever you want then guys. Aingeal, you don't need to be such a crybaby over me yelling once at you... Sorry anyhow... I'm done, I'm going to finish my essays now. Bye.
Serenity


<< Home