Sunday, November 02, 2003

Oh my god... Snape is so mad right now. Some stupid first year put a sock in the toilet and now it's all broken and Snape is punishing nearly everyone, but he hasn't snapped at the Quidditch team yet. He's happy because we won, of course! HAha, who would have guessed. They only scored 10. Ryan and I of course had lots of fun tricking their keeper. We are so good at it too. We like toss the ball all around and then through. I swear our team could win with 2 catchers! Heehee!!

Uh, Ryan and I missed lunch to go outside and eat snacks on the grass. It was such a nice day and Ryan and I weren't too hungry anyway. It was really nice and quiet and no one was outside, and it was just really nice ^_^ I really enjoyed it. We talked and mocked people mainly Andrew hehe!!

I wrote Mum and asked if Ryan can join us for Holidays. Ryan said he doesn't care lol ^_^ Because he has no where else to go. Of course Mum will say yes. Melody, what are you doing for holidays. Aingeal, you are coming home, right?

All right!! Well I have to finish some essays that I didn't do yet!! Talk to you all later!! Much love!

Love,
Serenity