Yeah, hi guys. Sorry if I've been acting off lately... Guess I'm bi-polar or whatever that term is for it. Heh, if anyone the person with the most effect off of it... would be Aingeal, Ryan and possibly Josh. I haven't talked to Melody lately. Yeah, well sorry. I don't even know whats wrong with me... I'm stupid.
Ravenclaw won. As I knew they would. It seemed like they would for some reason, so yeah. Hufflepuff isn't that good anyway. Next week we play, Ravenclaw is it? I forget, heh. Then it's the Gryffindor against Hufflepuff game. Yeah, we have practice tomorrow.
I'm so tired. I stayed up really late with Ryan last night. It's a secret though. I'm not supposed to tell. But since Ryan told what we did on the hill I guess it doesn't matter, heh. But, I would rather not. Heh, just it's a good thing we didn't get caught. Damn good thing.
Yeah, well I'm sitting here with Ryan. Andrew is sitting on the couch with some other girl. Their talking. He's being kind of loud, probably purposly. Ryan's trying to keep his nerve. And I'm laying on him, so he can't just get up either. Yeah, well, I'm going to go. Talk to you all later.
Love,
Serenity
Ravenclaw won. As I knew they would. It seemed like they would for some reason, so yeah. Hufflepuff isn't that good anyway. Next week we play, Ravenclaw is it? I forget, heh. Then it's the Gryffindor against Hufflepuff game. Yeah, we have practice tomorrow.
I'm so tired. I stayed up really late with Ryan last night. It's a secret though. I'm not supposed to tell. But since Ryan told what we did on the hill I guess it doesn't matter, heh. But, I would rather not. Heh, just it's a good thing we didn't get caught. Damn good thing.
Yeah, well I'm sitting here with Ryan. Andrew is sitting on the couch with some other girl. Their talking. He's being kind of loud, probably purposly. Ryan's trying to keep his nerve. And I'm laying on him, so he can't just get up either. Yeah, well, I'm going to go. Talk to you all later.
Love,
Serenity


<< Home