Sunday, October 12, 2003

Okay, well, I guess... I'm okay now. I was sick for a while. I had something... I just had a fever and trouble breathing and coughing and such for about a week. Then with Quidditch practice. Also with school work, and watching after Andrew I haven't been able to update. We got a new seeker. A 2nd year. Tyler Dunnachie. He's better then Andrew! He's just overly concious of his studies. He's good though. Andrew was mad. He's gone right now. His father took him out for like 2 weeks. That's what Snape said anyway. Some "family emergancy". I don't know. I think there's something up with that. Ryan and I had a argument earlier... it was about other people, heh. He apparently thought I was flirting with some other guy, and then I yelled at him, because he was talking to those other girls after the game last night and completely ignored me. So, we're not talking to each other right now, heh. I'd be surprised if he updates sometime.

I noticed that no one updated at all. I'm surprised. Melody, good job! I comend you're continuous updating!

Oh, we lost to Gryffindor last night. It was a close score though... it was 180-110, and then, they caught the snitch. It was so close. I was watching, them go after it. We are going to get Tyler a new broom in the hogsmade trip next week. So, that we can play better! And we will win the rest of the games. Because we have a good enough team to. Snape came down and talked to us, and said that we played a good game, but it wasn't good enough, and such. Ryan, seemed sad.. which was why I was going to go talk to him, and right when I said something, he got bombarded by girls. So, yeah, I'm kind of upset. But I'm okay *nod*

How are you guys Aingeal, Josh? You all haven't posted in a while. Maybe I'll find you at dinner and tell you too. I'm about to leave with Cara for dinner. So, I'll talk to you all later. Bye.

Love,
Serenity