Friday, September 26, 2003

Wow, that's way off. Heh, if anything Andrew would be expelled, I wish... heh... for being such a flamingo. Hehe, I can't imagine how strange Ryan and I must have looked, he... surprised me o.o; I've never quite seen him like that.

Well today was all right. I completely made sure that Ryan didn't get anywhere near Andrew, and I think Andrew was avoiding Ryan. Ryan has a look on his face that he wants to kill Andrew, and I don't him in any more trouble. I lose my time with him, and I don't want him to lose his place on the Quidditch team, because that would be simply horrible.

Detention was horrible too. McGonagall and Snape had detention together since apparently we were the only ones in detention. This is like my esecond detention... I've never gotten so many and it hasn't even been a semester yet! Yeah, well, we sat there... Ryan kept glancing and Andrew, like he was expecting him to turn into a bug or something. I don't know. Josh looked like he was plotting something. Aingeal looked more zoned then anything else though. I was... bored. We weren't aloud to talk, and we weren't aloud to work on anything. It was really boring. Snape wasn't there but for a few minutes to explain to McGonagall why we were all in detention. Snape whispered something then, and he left.

I just sent a post to Da a while ago. I asked him about that incedent in Knockturn alley. Maybe he has some clue. I didn't tell him about what's happening here though. Ryan didn't think it was a good idea. Ryan wants to rant about something. So I'm off!! Bye!

Love,
Serenity