Thursday, September 25, 2003

Okay, well I'm back from dinner with Ryan. And meeting Andrew. I talked to Ryan about it. He thinks he figured out what Andrew was talking about from earlier... Ryan was saying how maybe Andrew knew why my Da was there. That maybe Andrew was part of the reason my Da was there. Ryan said that knowing the ministry they would never suspect a child of being involved in activity over in Knockturn alley. Only all those old death eaters and such. We made Andrew meet us outside. Ryan threatened him at dinner. It was like this
Ryan and I were sitting down
Me- *explaining all this stuff
Ryan- *keeps glancing over at Andrew who smirks at Ryan* THATS IT!! I CAN'T TAKE IT. Hold that thought love.
Me- o.o okay...
Ryan- Heh... *gets up* *goes over to the other side and diagonally where Andrew was sitting* There's something that I owe you Andrew
Andrew- *gets up* Oh? Heh, I thought I owed you... CAPTAIN
Ryan- IS THAT WHAT THIS IS ABOUT?! QUIDDITCH?!
Andrew- Haha, that's what you think don't you?
Ryan- I'm suspecting
Andrew- It's what you think... I know.
Ryan- What the FUCK!! MEET ME OUTSIDE 20 minutes...
Andrew- Whatever, I'll be there
Ryan- You better be...

By then the whole Slytherin table had listened in. Snape had came over and asked what was happening. I told him that They were just fighting about Quidditch, and Snape rolled his eyes and went back up to his table. Ryan, grabbed my arm, and drug me out of the dining room. He kissed me, and told me that he was going to find out what was going on. So, he went up and looked around the room, and then he grabbed his wand... (he was acting REALLY weird)

Ryan was rambling about how Andrew was looking into his thought that he never told... and he thinks that he has spies or something to record or watch us. That is kind of scary heh. Well, anyway, we went outside and waited for what seemed forever. Then Andrew came out with 3 other guys. Ryan smirked and yelled at Andrew "You're going to need them to drag you back inside when I beat you up Andrew" Andrew smirked and said "Or I'll have them carry you're corpse in." Andrew took out his wand really quickly and Ryan pushed me away, and Andrew had yelled something, and Ryan yelled a curse back. And, then they started argueing, they were just yelling a lot. I dunno how they understood each other. Andrew finally stopped and glared, heh. Who knows why. Andrew said "Heh, don't underestimate me Ryan... you'll get yours soon. You'll regret this night" And Ryan looked so mad. He punched Andrew. Andrew got hit, and Andrew, punched Ryan in the stomache and then hit him in the head. Ryan punched Andrew back, and then Snape walked out. He looked so mad... heh...
Snape- What is going on?!
Everyone else- Silence
Snape- I want Ryan and Andrew both in my office. What has gotten into you?! Serenity, you too. And all you, get back to the common room. Now.
I ran to Ryan, and looked at him, and he seemed okay, he still looked so so mad... I've never seen him like that EVER. And Andrew looked like he wanted to kill someone... he is scary too.... Uh, we got to Snape's office. And Ryan told Snape that I wasn't involved so therefore I shouldn't be punished.
Snape- She may not have been fighting, but she's on the Quidditch team, and as memory serves has had a history with argueing with Andrew. And it's quite clear that she is involved somehow.
Ryan- *silence*
Snape- Now, tell me what is going on. Beating each other up.
Ryan- He's up to something!!
Snape- What??
Andrew- How do you know, Ryan?
Ryan- I know as well as you do that you're doing something!!
Andrew- Prove it.
Everyone- *silence*
Snape- Very well, this will be settled in a detention for the entire week, except on the days of Quidditch practice. However if this continues...
Ryan- What is Serenity here for?!
Snape- I want to talk to her afterward
Ryan-........ *looks mad*
Snape- Tomorrow, I want both of you in here. 7:00. Out, I need to talk to Serenity.
Ryan- *kisses me on the cheek* I'm waiting outside...
Andrew- *gets up and leaves w/o saying anything*

Snape tried to get me to tell him what the fights have been about and such... heh... I wouldn't tell him anything. So I have a detention tomorrow, but that's it... heh.... I didn't get it a week.

I met Ryan outside, and we went back to the common room, and we are still down here in the common room, I'm not done with my homework yet, so I'm still going to finish that then maybe I'll go to bed... I may just stay down here, and fall asleep on Ryan, heh.... I've always wanted to do that... and I'll use studying as an excuse. No one will mind ^^

Sorry about the length... lol

Love,
Serenity