Sunday, September 28, 2003

Hey guys!!

Ryan is looking for a new Seeker. Yeah. Well, it's harder then it looks. Everyone I know is too focused on studies to do anything for Quidditch. Pathetic!! I say screw studies!! QUIDDITCH!! AHAHAHA!! There. I'm really hyper-happy. Ryan and I are sitting here with the windows open in the common room and we are eating candy and working on essays' and talking and being amused. Andrew walked by a little while ago and looked at Ryan smirked and walked out of the common room. That kid deserves to fall off a cliff!! He is such a little git!! After this we are going to ask more people if they are interested in playing Quidditch for the Quidditch team. It's not that hard... maybe I should just play it lol. But I like playing Chaser, it's so much more exciting. The cold wind blowing hard against you, as you fly so so fast through the air. And now, quidditch matches are so fast with the brooms they are coming out with! But, you have to pay attention to nearly everything, the beaters, the bludgers and the quaffle. And you have to watch your teammates and try to get them to pass it to you so you can throw the ball!! and it's such an exciting position. And I'm rambling because I don't want to do my essay!! *whine*

Melody, go ahead ^_^ Get a detention!! We're all waiting!! Haha, next time I get in trouble, I'll be sure to invite you. Poor Ryan still has next week in detention.

You know, Jake is really cute. I think so atleast. Ah, well not as cute as Ryan of course!! I mean, no one beats my Ryan ^_^ Hahaha

All right if I don't do my essay... hold on...

OMG!! I just got the owl back from Da!!! He said this

"Serenity,

All right, I suppose I will tell you. In Knockturn alley that day, there was a death. It was the Avada Kedevra curse. We don't know exactly who caused it, but obviously a really important wizard. We suspect that it was Scott Sparling. I believe he has a son too. It makes me wonder how dark wizards can raise children. Anyhow, we can't track down Sparling. It is almost as if he had completely dissapeared. I hope Aingeal and yourself are keeping up with you're studies. I don't want to hear any excuses. How is you're Quidditch going? Keep writing, you're Mum and I love to hear from Aingeal and you. Make sure you send Aingeal these cookies too. They are from you're Mum. Take care.

Dad"

....isn't... Sparling... Andrew's last name?! O_O HAVE TO GO FIND AINGEAL!!

Love,
Serenity