Friday, October 17, 2003

Sorry that I didn't update after Quidditch last night. After Quidditch, it was only like 9:00 and Ryan and I and everyone else went back to the common room. Ryan and I sat down on the floor, and I leaned on him, and I heard people talking and Ryan said something, and I told myself not to sleep, but I somehow did. I woke up this morning. Ryan was awake already, and I was sleeping on one of the coaches in the common room. He smiled when I woke up and asked if I was tired. I said yeah lol. We went to breakfast, and we only had half a day of classes today. Something happened and all the teachers were needed. I don't know what, no one has any idea at all. Oh well.... I have 4 homework assignments to finish over the weekend. I'm going to start them soon. Tomorrow is hogsmeade! I can't wait!! It will be so much fun. Ah... I'm so tired... I'm going to start my DADA homework... So... yeah, I should probably go. I hope I don't fall asleep again.

Love,
Serenity