Monday, October 13, 2003

Okay, so I met Ryan, before dinner. We were both, not talking for a while. It went like this.

Serenity- *walks over to him* *isn't looking at him*
Ryan- ... Hi...
Serenity- *smile* hi...
Ryan- So... how are you doing? Was your day good?
Serenity- Yeah, it was okay. Yours?
Ryan- It was... okay...
Serenity- Oh...
Ryan- *grabs my hand* I missed you...
Serenity- .... I...
Ryan- Please... forgive me... I'm sorry for not paying attention to you... please... *holds out pink rose*
Serenity- o__o
Ryan- Please...
Serenity-... I'm sorry too... I... shouldn't have gotten upset in the first place... I'm sorry... *hugs ryan*
Ryan- *hug* Okay, then... let's go to dinner, all right? You need to help me with ways to win the next game.
Serenity- ^^ okay

So, it's good! *nod* Andrew is coming back tomorrow. I'm not looking foreward to it... ~_~;;

Anyone want to go out tomorrow night? I think that something will be happening. Andrew just got back from his all so special trip. Something will happen, I can nearly guarentee it.

Ryan is here with me, talking. I'm really still trying to get over this, but it will be okay. Hogsmeade this weekend. Then the weekend after that is Ravenclaw->hufflepuff game.

That's all. Sorry it's not a lot of writing. I have to write a post back to Mum and Da.

Love,
Serenity