Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Hey guys,

Andrew has been a real pain in the neck today. I got held up in my last class trying to make up some work and such, and when I walked out, he stopped me.

Andrew- So, did any spying while I was gone Serenity?
Serenity- *doesn't say anything*
Andrew- I heard that Ryan and you had a few problems.
Serenity- Just go away Andrew!!
Andrew- *holds out letter from my Da* Interesting, what you found out here, isn't it?
Serenity- ... where... did you get that
Andrew- Heh, Wouldn't you like to know. Getting the ministry involved? Well don't worry, they already are. You don't have to worry. They would never suspect though.
Serenity- Suspect what?
Andrew- Nothing. If you want this letter back, meet me tonight, down by the Quidditch fields. I wouldn't bring anyone else, or else, they might be a danger to a wonderful thing for families like ours.
Serenity- What are you talking about?

Ryan showed up then

Ryan- ANDREW! What the hell are you doing...
Andrew- *glares* Nothing. *walks off*

Ryan was all worried. We went back to the common room, and talked about it... I don't know what to do...

I want to snuggle with Ryan... it's chilly in here....

Love,
Serenity