Yay! Sprout was talking earlier, about how women are all ruling the world now, and that we control men, by not giving them what they want. She was telling that to Cara, and I. I'm surprised how true that is! Aingeal is sending me messages. She is way too hyper.
serenityofscots: Does this by any chance have anything to do with Josh?
serenityofscots: The hyper... uh ness?
serenityofscots: ^__^;;
mitsuki kira: HYPER ^_________^
mitsuki kira: sqweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i love joshyyyyyyyyy *giggle*
serenityofscots: Yeah, I know I know ~_~;;
serenityofscots: Hahaha!! Too bad Ryan
mitsuki kira: OF COURSE YOU KNOW ^________^ *confetti*
serenityofscots: 's 10 X better!
mitsuki kira: *CRUNCHES SERI* AHAHAHA NO WAY
serenityofscots: ^_^ Yup!
serenityofscots: Man!!! My guy is CAPTAIN of the quidditch team!!
serenityofscots: I soooo win
mitsuki kira: sooooo? joshy beat him at QUIDDITCH AHAHAHAHA
mitsuki kira: besides, joshy can't be captain, he has to spend time with meeeeeeee
mitsuki kira: ^_________________________________^
serenityofscots: Oh yeah?! Just wait till tournament!
mitsuki kira: mmk ^___^ can't wait to crunch the slythies again
serenityofscots: Yeah right!! We'll beat you.... in to PANCAKES!
serenityofscots: Courtosy of Ryan for that ^_^
mitsuki kira: *shakes head* ^.^;;;
mitsuki kira: you couldn't even beat us in a regular game!!!!!!!!!!
serenityofscots: So? We're saving our energy for when it REALLY counts
serenityofscots: so we can take that cup!!
serenityofscots: WITH OUR NAME ON IT!
mitsuki kira: NONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOO
serenityofscots: ^_^ HAHAHA!!!!!!!
Too bad we got off subject. I'll ask her later. Since I'm meeting her a bit before Quidditch practice. We're all going to talk and stuff! Girl stuff lol! Of course, Ryan and Josh are going to be there.
Hm, Josh, Aingeal, you still must fill me in on exactly WHAT you have been doing lately?? Why don't you all tell me? Ahaha, I think I'll go make Ryan tell me. He's sitting here eating and talking about us winning the Quidditch Cup and what he's going to do that night ^_^ Sounds like fun to me! Hahaha! Not like I'll tell you guys what the plan is ^_~
Andrew is a git. End of story there
Good Quidditch practice today!! It's perfect quidditch conditions!! no sun shinging yet no sign of rain!! It's PERFECT!! I'm almost copying what ryan's saying right now! ^_^ hehehe! I play Quidditch in any weather! As long as you can see the Quaffle and where you have to get it, then its all good!
I can't wait till this weekend!! A perfect weekend!! ^_^
I BET RAVENCLAW WINS THIS WEEKEND (against hufflepuff)
All right!! Ryan and I are going to go walk outside!! Then we have to meet Aingeal!! Talk to you all later!!
Lots of Love!!
Serenity
serenityofscots: Does this by any chance have anything to do with Josh?
serenityofscots: The hyper... uh ness?
serenityofscots: ^__^;;
mitsuki kira: HYPER ^_________^
mitsuki kira: sqweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i love joshyyyyyyyyy *giggle*
serenityofscots: Yeah, I know I know ~_~;;
serenityofscots: Hahaha!! Too bad Ryan
mitsuki kira: OF COURSE YOU KNOW ^________^ *confetti*
serenityofscots: 's 10 X better!
mitsuki kira: *CRUNCHES SERI* AHAHAHA NO WAY
serenityofscots: ^_^ Yup!
serenityofscots: Man!!! My guy is CAPTAIN of the quidditch team!!
serenityofscots: I soooo win
mitsuki kira: sooooo? joshy beat him at QUIDDITCH AHAHAHAHA
mitsuki kira: besides, joshy can't be captain, he has to spend time with meeeeeeee
mitsuki kira: ^_________________________________^
serenityofscots: Oh yeah?! Just wait till tournament!
mitsuki kira: mmk ^___^ can't wait to crunch the slythies again
serenityofscots: Yeah right!! We'll beat you.... in to PANCAKES!
serenityofscots: Courtosy of Ryan for that ^_^
mitsuki kira: *shakes head* ^.^;;;
mitsuki kira: you couldn't even beat us in a regular game!!!!!!!!!!
serenityofscots: So? We're saving our energy for when it REALLY counts
serenityofscots: so we can take that cup!!
serenityofscots: WITH OUR NAME ON IT!
mitsuki kira: NONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOO
serenityofscots: ^_^ HAHAHA!!!!!!!
Too bad we got off subject. I'll ask her later. Since I'm meeting her a bit before Quidditch practice. We're all going to talk and stuff! Girl stuff lol! Of course, Ryan and Josh are going to be there.
Hm, Josh, Aingeal, you still must fill me in on exactly WHAT you have been doing lately?? Why don't you all tell me? Ahaha, I think I'll go make Ryan tell me. He's sitting here eating and talking about us winning the Quidditch Cup and what he's going to do that night ^_^ Sounds like fun to me! Hahaha! Not like I'll tell you guys what the plan is ^_~
Andrew is a git. End of story there
Good Quidditch practice today!! It's perfect quidditch conditions!! no sun shinging yet no sign of rain!! It's PERFECT!! I'm almost copying what ryan's saying right now! ^_^ hehehe! I play Quidditch in any weather! As long as you can see the Quaffle and where you have to get it, then its all good!
I can't wait till this weekend!! A perfect weekend!! ^_^
I BET RAVENCLAW WINS THIS WEEKEND (against hufflepuff)
All right!! Ryan and I are going to go walk outside!! Then we have to meet Aingeal!! Talk to you all later!!
Lots of Love!!
Serenity


<< Home