Saturday, October 18, 2003

serenityofscots: lol
serenityofscots: What did you and josh do last night aingeal >.>
mitsuki kira: o.o umm, don't kill me
serenityofscots: haha why don't you share?
mitsuki kira: snuggled ^.^; nah, i said i wasn't feeling good and stuff and he cheered me up cause he's a sweetypie
serenityofscots: lol I see
serenityofscots: thats it then??
mitsuki kira: you don't have to kill him ^.^;
serenityofscots: LOL I should kill him for what he said on there
mitsuki kira: ^.^;;;
serenityofscots: Geeze, Ryan I would believe would just say that
serenityofscots: But... Then josh admitted it!!
mitsuki kira: ^.^;;;;
serenityofscots: Hm
serenityofscots: LOL!
serenityofscots: Why isn't there anyone to kill you for kissing Serenity?
serenityofscots: Josh is a freak!
mitsuki kira: ^.^;; but he's a sweetypie
serenityofscots: He's weird
mitsuki kira: noooooooo
serenityofscots: Is too!!
mitsuki kira: ryans weird
mitsuki kira: ryan's scary x.x
serenityofscots: LOL!
serenityofscots: How is he scary?!
serenityofscots: He's perfect!
serenityofscots: He just laughed
serenityofscots: he's reading this.
mitsuki kira: *waves to ryan*
serenityofscots: Hey Aingeal!! Whats up?!
serenityofscots: haha, that was him.....
serenityofscots: >.> he attacked me!
serenityofscots: LOL!
serenityofscots: Anyway
serenityofscots: how is he scary?!
mitsuki kira: he yells O.O
mitsuki kira: like at andrew, that was scary
serenityofscots: hehe! At andrew??
serenityofscots: Well... wouldn't josh if it was the other way around??
mitsuki kira: o.o i dunno
serenityofscots: I think so ^^
mitsuki kira: that would be scary too ^.^;
serenityofscots: hehehe!! It would!!
serenityofscots: All right, I think I'm going to post in our thing aingeal
mitsuki kira: mmmk
serenityofscots: About hogsmeade today
serenityofscots: yup
mitsuki kira: *nodnod*

That was a conversation earlier with Aingeal and I. Just thought I would post it. It was while I was doing homework with Ryan.

Hogsmeade was fun ^^ Ryan and I went shopping!! We bought a bunch of stuff! Then Ryan bought me candy ^^ aw he's so nice!! And then, we wowed at all the quidditch stuff. You can never get tired of that store! Each time there is like... a whole new store with all the new stuff coming out!! ^_^ Fun! We met Josh and Aingeal for lunch. We talked about random things. Then I could have sworn I saw Andrew out in the streets. And Ryan freaked and started muttering hehehe! Ryan's amusing!! Let's see... then... we walked out of town a bit and we were walking on the rocks and stuff and just talking, just Ryan and me! ^_^ IT was fun! And, we were holding hands and there was a nice breeze! It was so nice!! We did other stufffff... and.... uh.... then we went back into town, and we shopped and bought other stuff for the stock up ^^ And then I bought some wax stuff for my broom to make it go faster ^___^;; hehe!! Uhm, yeah, that's it really. We went back to hogwarts, and we ate food, and stuff. It was good ^^ End of story!! Tomorrow Slytherin has quidditch practice--- yeah. Fun, lol. I'm sitting with Ryan right now, talking to Aingeal on this message thing, and eating botts every flavour. Good stuff, except I just got a dirt flavoured one. It wasn't good. Ryan's laughing at me. I should smack him. All right, bye. ^_^ hehe!

Love,
Serenity