What?!?! You made out with my sister?!?!?!?!?! WHAT THE HELL?!? Josh, you are sooo getting it tomorrow morning!! I swear to lord almighty!!
Anyway, on to more interesting things. Everyone knows that I can beat josh ahaha! Stupid Gryff is a weakling ^^
Slytherin will win Cup so of course we're going to beat Ravenclaw!! And we are going to beat you too, haha, look at the trophie and dream while you can!! Because it's already ours!!
Andrew IS a git. I hate him, he's so stupid. He talks to me still like... we're friends or something. That freaks me out a bit, but then Ryan comes over and puts his arm around me or something haha, and Andrew glares and walks off. Andrew's weird. He's always with a different girl too. It's pathetic. Or he's flirtting with one. I saw today in History of Magic that he was talking to a girl, and touched her hair and said it was soft, and she slapped his hand and yelled at him to leave her alone, haha, I laughed. Ryan looked at me weird then, I guess because my laugh was somewaht random. Oh well hehe!
We got there late to the feast, because we forgot about it while practiceing, we stopped when Snape came out and said that he didn't want us to miss the feast and work ourselves sore from practice. So we just went in on the feast and didn't even bother changing. The feast was good. Ryan and I were snuggling because he said my hands were really cold o.o and he didn't want me sick tomorrow he said, so he had to warm me up ^___^ ahaha! So yeah!
All right, well I have to go plot with Ryan what I'm going to do with Josh ahaha!
Love,
Serenity
Anyway, on to more interesting things. Everyone knows that I can beat josh ahaha! Stupid Gryff is a weakling ^^
Slytherin will win Cup so of course we're going to beat Ravenclaw!! And we are going to beat you too, haha, look at the trophie and dream while you can!! Because it's already ours!!
Andrew IS a git. I hate him, he's so stupid. He talks to me still like... we're friends or something. That freaks me out a bit, but then Ryan comes over and puts his arm around me or something haha, and Andrew glares and walks off. Andrew's weird. He's always with a different girl too. It's pathetic. Or he's flirtting with one. I saw today in History of Magic that he was talking to a girl, and touched her hair and said it was soft, and she slapped his hand and yelled at him to leave her alone, haha, I laughed. Ryan looked at me weird then, I guess because my laugh was somewaht random. Oh well hehe!
We got there late to the feast, because we forgot about it while practiceing, we stopped when Snape came out and said that he didn't want us to miss the feast and work ourselves sore from practice. So we just went in on the feast and didn't even bother changing. The feast was good. Ryan and I were snuggling because he said my hands were really cold o.o and he didn't want me sick tomorrow he said, so he had to warm me up ^___^ ahaha! So yeah!
All right, well I have to go plot with Ryan what I'm going to do with Josh ahaha!
Love,
Serenity


<< Home