Saturday, November 15, 2003

Hey

So, today it's raining, The Quidditch match is like in 30 minutes. I'm already dressed. I'm leaving in like 5 to get down there. Ryan already left, so yeah. We're playing Hufflepuff. It's easy. We'll win of course you know. If we beat them, then we play Ravenclaw, then Gryffindor. It will be easy. Then we'll beat everyone and get the cup. It was snowing a little on Thurseday. I was amazed. I'm annoyed at some people here in school, but I'll be okay. Aingeal helped a lot, and we insulted some of the people I dislike, and that made me happy. Of course it always does you know. I guess, I'm just like that. Mum sent me a post wanting to hear about the quidditch season. Ryan is coming with us for Holidays. I can't wait, that will be a lot of fun you know? I think Aingeal will get annoyed for some reason though, I'm not sure. I think Da and Ryan will get along well though. They remind me of each other the way their humor works.

All right, I have to go. Later.

Serenity