Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Yeah, we didn't go to class yesterday. We skipped the day. Ryan wasn't feeling good and I started to feel sick too, so Snape ended up going to look for us, and we said that we weren't feeling well and he told us to just get some rest and he hopes we get better o.o Which kind of surprised me ^^ but oh well.

Yeah, so we went to classes today. It was okay. I'm not doing my essays tonight, I'm going to be lazy. I can do that every once in a while I guess, as long as the parents don't find out. Heh, yeah. I'll probably get detention though, but oh well. Ryan will too, he's not doing his essay's. We have Quidditch anyway, I'll just use that as part of my excuse and I'll say that I'm still feeling under the weather. Oh, I can make up so many excuses it isn't funny, I'll find something really good. Trust me, I always do, don't I?

Oh, I wanted to post this and see how much has changed, heh.

Name: Serenity
Age: 15 but 16 November 13th
House: Slytherin
Pet(s): Right now all I have is my owl Dumpling
Wand:Ash, 7 inches Dragon Heartstring
Favorite Teacher: Snape, of course!
Least Favorite Teacher: Dyob from Ancient Magic, it's bores me... can he get any more monotone with talking?
Broom: AHAHA! THE BEST ONE EVER!! The Moontrimmer!! ^_^ I want the new Firebolt though!

Ever been a prefect? YEAH RIGHT ^_^;;
What job would you like to get? Hm, I don't know, maybe a Pro Quidditch player. Uhm, or you know maybe something in the Ministry, but it would have to be exciting
What do you want NEWTS in? DADA, Potions and Transfiguration
First Broom?: Cleansweep of course lol
Favorite Broom?: I Love my broom ^_^ so quick and good on sharp turns and just perfect ^_^
Ever had to buy a new wand?: Bought a new one over the summer in Diagon Alley
Ever seen a real dragon?: Not yet ^^
Ever seen a giant?: Ahaha no ^_^
What do you get detentions for most?: Being late, talking, not doing my work
Do you ever get a detention?: Yup, I have of course...
Ever been in the forbidden forest?: Yup, and recently too, to follow that bloody git!
House you wish you were sorted into?: I like Slytherin ^_^ Everyone's so sweet, and I have Ryan!
Are you pureblood?: Yup, pureblood, I AM in Slytherin, did you forget?

Do you watch pro Quidditch?: Yup
~Favorite Team?: Tornados
~Favorite Player?: Hm, I don't know... I have a few... but tops I think... Knob is the best catcher ever, haha, I look up to him!

This or That

Death Eater/ Auror: Death Eater, how exciting!!
Dark/Light: Dark ^_^ Ahaha! You can sneak things! OHOHO!
Slytherin/Gryffindor: Slytherin duh! The best house EVER
Hufflepuff/Ravenclaw: Ravenclaw is better then hufflepuff.
Nimbus 2003/Firebolt 3: FIREBOLT 2004!!!!
Snape/McGonagall: Snape! OF COURSE!
Muggles/Wizards: Wizards. Muggles are strange.
Pureblood/Muggle-born: I don't know, Pureblood I guess. *nod*


Thats all haha, I was bored. Ryan's laying on his back talking ^^ *nod* all right, I'm going. Talk to you all later. We have quidditch practice later--

Love,
Serenity