Hey--
Yeah, well lets see, I'll go through each match as it happened.
Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin- Easy-- they didn't even score!! Aaha, the score was like 290-0. It was awesome. We so killed them!! It was great. Snape came down after that game and told us not to pride ourselves yet, and that he expects us to win, because we can and we should do everything in our power to win. Slytherin Wins
Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin- Still pretty easy-- The score was like 210- 50 Ryan and I of course made most of those minus 150 cause that was the snitch. Yeah. Uh, we kind of hurt one of their beaters, ahaha. Our beater hit it to one of their beaters who tried to hit Ryan. And knocked them off their broom. They had to be taken to the hospital wing, lol. It was kind of funny. It was bad, of course, but it WAS funny. Slytherin Wins 2
Gryffindor vs. Slytherin- Championship Game Snape came and talked to us again. He said that he expects us to not make stupid mistakes and to take them down. The game lasted until way past 11:00 pm... it was so long... and we were all getting tired and stuff. I'm still tired and my arm hurts from throwing so many freaking Quaffles!! Anyway, we... lost.. but it was a really close game, JOSH NEARLY KILLED ME WITH THE BLUDGER WHEN I HAD THE QUAFFLE. Ahaha, he had a look like crap! After I glared at him though, lol. Yeah. Uhm... the score was REALLY close, it was like 420-490. After so many times scoring and almost getting the snitch... MAN I can't believe we lost!!! Yeah, well we got second. Snape wasn't too happy either that we got second. I don't think anyone was. Ryan most of all. But we're going to train earlier and harder next year, and we are going to beat Gryffindors ass off!! Ahaha! So there!
Yeah, well that was it. I fell asleep in a chair in the common room last night while the team was all talking about the game and stuff. Most of the house was down there too. I fell asleep, ahaha. Ryan must have given me a blanket or something though, because I woke up with a blanket and Ryan was on the ground sleeping. I woke up at 11:00. No one woke us up. Everyone's so nice in our house ^^ hehe! Yeah. Uh, then we went down for lunch. Since we were too late for breakfast. Ryan and I didn't talk much. No one is really on the slytherinquidditch team. I think we're all worn out. I'll probably take a nap later.
Sorry Aingeal!! Josh has to go to America?? That sucks! Ahaha, yeah, well Mum wrote that she's really looking foreward to seeing Ryan and meeting him. Ryan seems kind of nervous about it ^^ I'm happy that Ryan and I can spend the holidays together though!! ^_^ I need to shop still for presents!! Hogsmeade is next weekend so I'll try doing some then!
Yeah, well I feel dead. I guess I'll try to make Ryan update, but he probably won't lol. So later everyone!
Love,
Serenity
Yeah, well lets see, I'll go through each match as it happened.
Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin- Easy-- they didn't even score!! Aaha, the score was like 290-0. It was awesome. We so killed them!! It was great. Snape came down after that game and told us not to pride ourselves yet, and that he expects us to win, because we can and we should do everything in our power to win. Slytherin Wins
Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin- Still pretty easy-- The score was like 210- 50 Ryan and I of course made most of those minus 150 cause that was the snitch. Yeah. Uh, we kind of hurt one of their beaters, ahaha. Our beater hit it to one of their beaters who tried to hit Ryan. And knocked them off their broom. They had to be taken to the hospital wing, lol. It was kind of funny. It was bad, of course, but it WAS funny. Slytherin Wins 2
Gryffindor vs. Slytherin- Championship Game Snape came and talked to us again. He said that he expects us to not make stupid mistakes and to take them down. The game lasted until way past 11:00 pm... it was so long... and we were all getting tired and stuff. I'm still tired and my arm hurts from throwing so many freaking Quaffles!! Anyway, we... lost.. but it was a really close game, JOSH NEARLY KILLED ME WITH THE BLUDGER WHEN I HAD THE QUAFFLE. Ahaha, he had a look like crap! After I glared at him though, lol. Yeah. Uhm... the score was REALLY close, it was like 420-490. After so many times scoring and almost getting the snitch... MAN I can't believe we lost!!! Yeah, well we got second. Snape wasn't too happy either that we got second. I don't think anyone was. Ryan most of all. But we're going to train earlier and harder next year, and we are going to beat Gryffindors ass off!! Ahaha! So there!
Yeah, well that was it. I fell asleep in a chair in the common room last night while the team was all talking about the game and stuff. Most of the house was down there too. I fell asleep, ahaha. Ryan must have given me a blanket or something though, because I woke up with a blanket and Ryan was on the ground sleeping. I woke up at 11:00. No one woke us up. Everyone's so nice in our house ^^ hehe! Yeah. Uh, then we went down for lunch. Since we were too late for breakfast. Ryan and I didn't talk much. No one is really on the slytherinquidditch team. I think we're all worn out. I'll probably take a nap later.
Sorry Aingeal!! Josh has to go to America?? That sucks! Ahaha, yeah, well Mum wrote that she's really looking foreward to seeing Ryan and meeting him. Ryan seems kind of nervous about it ^^ I'm happy that Ryan and I can spend the holidays together though!! ^_^ I need to shop still for presents!! Hogsmeade is next weekend so I'll try doing some then!
Yeah, well I feel dead. I guess I'll try to make Ryan update, but he probably won't lol. So later everyone!
Love,
Serenity


<< Home