Hey,
uh.. yeah... I really don't know what to say. I'm back. I was fine this morning... I should have come back earlier, but they wouldn't let me leave. So, yeah. Mum and Da were all worried and asking me what I remember, and quite frankly... I don't know. I don't really remember anything, it's all a big blur. I kind of remember seeing Ryan... at St. Mungos, heh, but that's all a blur too, and I remember a lot of people around too, witches at St.Mungo's I'm guessing. I don't know. I remember too hearing voices and I kept having really weird dreams. Aingeal is fine too, I think. She seemed tired, but I think she'll be better seeing Josh, she talks about him nonstop.
Yeah, uh, Ryan's here too... I don't know what rumor is going aroud now, he just said forget it and that it's fine, and that he's just happy I'm back. So, I guess it's all right o.o;; I don't know. Yeah, well I really am not looking foreward to classes. I'm supposed to go see Snape. Heh, probably going to ask me what I remember just like everyone else... I don't know who did this, I seriously remember nothing, but, you know, whatever *shrug* I just don't know. Atleast I don't have to make up any work o.o;; That's good, isn't it?
Love,
Serenity
uh.. yeah... I really don't know what to say. I'm back. I was fine this morning... I should have come back earlier, but they wouldn't let me leave. So, yeah. Mum and Da were all worried and asking me what I remember, and quite frankly... I don't know. I don't really remember anything, it's all a big blur. I kind of remember seeing Ryan... at St. Mungos, heh, but that's all a blur too, and I remember a lot of people around too, witches at St.Mungo's I'm guessing. I don't know. I remember too hearing voices and I kept having really weird dreams. Aingeal is fine too, I think. She seemed tired, but I think she'll be better seeing Josh, she talks about him nonstop.
Yeah, uh, Ryan's here too... I don't know what rumor is going aroud now, he just said forget it and that it's fine, and that he's just happy I'm back. So, I guess it's all right o.o;; I don't know. Yeah, well I really am not looking foreward to classes. I'm supposed to go see Snape. Heh, probably going to ask me what I remember just like everyone else... I don't know who did this, I seriously remember nothing, but, you know, whatever *shrug* I just don't know. Atleast I don't have to make up any work o.o;; That's good, isn't it?
Love,
Serenity


<< Home