Sunday, November 16, 2003

Hey! I just finished getting killed by Ryan hehe! He's so cute, he's laying on my shoulder right now. I think he's going to fall asleep o.o;; It's still pretty early too. Maybe we can talk Snape into letting us have the day off. If we say that we can't even eat and stuff and we can't concentrate in class. He probably will let us off! You know. But yeah.

Anyway, Ryan's all depressed, I feel kind of bad you know, but, I think we'll pull through. That is bad x-x Oh well, you know if worst comes to worst we could ask Andrew to come back. We can train though, we'll train that seeker to be faster, and more grr, and everything!! hehe! ^_^ It will be fun! I can't wait for Quidditch season again!!

Yay!! And Ryan gets to come with me for holidays!! Isn't it so great?! I've never been to America. I kind of want to go, but kind of not o.o; hehe! So I don't know. Oh well. I'm getting really tired. I think I'm going to sleep with Ryan now. Goodnight.

Love,
Serenity

Josh-- I BET you DID mean to hit me with that Bludger!! Just for your own amusement, right? Uh-huh, right right. Sure. Well you know, atleast I'm not going to the America's for the holidays "AHAHAHA" Back to you!