Hey everyone!
Today was really weird. It went kind of fast, but slow at the same time. It was all a big blur. I do remember talking to Andrew though. Ryan left to go talk to Snape about something with Quidditch and Andrew came in, and he sat down, I don't think he noticed me on the other side of the room, because I said his name and he jumped.
Me- Andrew?
Andrew- *JUMP* Oh...uh... what?
Me- So, did you read the Prophet yesterday?
Andrew-... ah... yeah...
Me- What was that about?
Andrew- What do you think it was about?! Don't be so daft Serenity.
Me-...yeah... well.. uh... has he been raiding places?
Andrew- How should I know? I'm at school.
Me- Oh. Okay... you don't really want to talk do you?
Andrew- Not really
Me- Okay... well uh, I'm going to go find Ryan
Andrew- *smirk* Yeah, whatever.
Me- Okay... bye then.
Uh, yeah, I think Ryan's kind of weird about Andrew. hehe, it's kind of funny actually ^^ Ryan's looking at me like I'm insane lol. Well, I think Ryan wants to get Andrew back on the Quidditch team. ^^ Ryan said that he thinks that he will just shutup and not talk to Andrew during Quidditch season. Works for me I guess, as long as we win the cup next season.
Ryan is pulling on my shirt, lol, I think he wants me to get off the computer now. So, I think I will, just because... hehe, because... well because I want to, so there! YAY! ^_^ and we get to spend alllll holidys together!! I can't wait!!
Love,
Serenity
Today was really weird. It went kind of fast, but slow at the same time. It was all a big blur. I do remember talking to Andrew though. Ryan left to go talk to Snape about something with Quidditch and Andrew came in, and he sat down, I don't think he noticed me on the other side of the room, because I said his name and he jumped.
Me- Andrew?
Andrew- *JUMP* Oh...uh... what?
Me- So, did you read the Prophet yesterday?
Andrew-... ah... yeah...
Me- What was that about?
Andrew- What do you think it was about?! Don't be so daft Serenity.
Me-...yeah... well.. uh... has he been raiding places?
Andrew- How should I know? I'm at school.
Me- Oh. Okay... you don't really want to talk do you?
Andrew- Not really
Me- Okay... well uh, I'm going to go find Ryan
Andrew- *smirk* Yeah, whatever.
Me- Okay... bye then.
Uh, yeah, I think Ryan's kind of weird about Andrew. hehe, it's kind of funny actually ^^ Ryan's looking at me like I'm insane lol. Well, I think Ryan wants to get Andrew back on the Quidditch team. ^^ Ryan said that he thinks that he will just shutup and not talk to Andrew during Quidditch season. Works for me I guess, as long as we win the cup next season.
Ryan is pulling on my shirt, lol, I think he wants me to get off the computer now. So, I think I will, just because... hehe, because... well because I want to, so there! YAY! ^_^ and we get to spend alllll holidys together!! I can't wait!!
Love,
Serenity


<< Home