Hey!
Well tomorrow's christmas I sent you a present too Melody. I also sent one to everyone else that I know. Well people that I like. I didn't send one to Andrew, haha. Yeah, uhmmmm~ Merry Christmas to everyone!! Today, we all went to the Diagon alley, since mum wanted to do some more christmas shopping. I think Ryan bought more than Mum and I. Aingeal didn't buy anything. She already finished shopping. I found one thing for Aingeal. Even though Aingeal and I are going to buy and switch things later. Since it's so far away and in America we have to order it by owl. So we decided to just order after christmas! Yeah, Aingeal used my owl too, to send a post to Josh, so I had to use Mums to send my presents out. hehe ^^ oh well. Da and Ryan are talking about Quidditch right now, so that's why I'm updating. I like Quidditch and all, but I couldn't talk about it for 2 hours straight. Haha, guys, it's amazing. They are all like "OH! MAN! THAT WAS SOOOO AWESOME!!! DID YOU SEE HIM ON THAT GAME LAST YEAR?!" and all stuff like that. I don't even remember any games from last year, and I watched them all. Haha. Oh well, Da really likes Ryan I think. Mum does too, since he doesn't complain about the food, and he really likes it and compliments it. Aingeal and I are just picky I suppose. I made dinner tonight though, since Mum was wrapping presents. Ryan talked to Da while I fixed dinner, and they talked all through dinner, and still talking. Well, I'm going to drag him off soon. Aingeal is being bored too. She's sitting on the couch watching the Telly on some thing on Egypt and the curses or whatever. She must be reeeeaaallly bored, haha. Oh well.
I can't wait until christmas it will be soooo much fun!! ^_^ I'm so happy Ryan's here. It makes everything so much more fun!! All right! well I'm going to go drag Ryan off to go do something more entertaining ^__^ Later!!
Love,
Serenity
Well tomorrow's christmas I sent you a present too Melody. I also sent one to everyone else that I know. Well people that I like. I didn't send one to Andrew, haha. Yeah, uhmmmm~ Merry Christmas to everyone!! Today, we all went to the Diagon alley, since mum wanted to do some more christmas shopping. I think Ryan bought more than Mum and I. Aingeal didn't buy anything. She already finished shopping. I found one thing for Aingeal. Even though Aingeal and I are going to buy and switch things later. Since it's so far away and in America we have to order it by owl. So we decided to just order after christmas! Yeah, Aingeal used my owl too, to send a post to Josh, so I had to use Mums to send my presents out. hehe ^^ oh well. Da and Ryan are talking about Quidditch right now, so that's why I'm updating. I like Quidditch and all, but I couldn't talk about it for 2 hours straight. Haha, guys, it's amazing. They are all like "OH! MAN! THAT WAS SOOOO AWESOME!!! DID YOU SEE HIM ON THAT GAME LAST YEAR?!" and all stuff like that. I don't even remember any games from last year, and I watched them all. Haha. Oh well, Da really likes Ryan I think. Mum does too, since he doesn't complain about the food, and he really likes it and compliments it. Aingeal and I are just picky I suppose. I made dinner tonight though, since Mum was wrapping presents. Ryan talked to Da while I fixed dinner, and they talked all through dinner, and still talking. Well, I'm going to drag him off soon. Aingeal is being bored too. She's sitting on the couch watching the Telly on some thing on Egypt and the curses or whatever. She must be reeeeaaallly bored, haha. Oh well.
I can't wait until christmas it will be soooo much fun!! ^_^ I'm so happy Ryan's here. It makes everything so much more fun!! All right! well I'm going to go drag Ryan off to go do something more entertaining ^__^ Later!!
Love,
Serenity


<< Home