Hey,
I can't wait!! Saturday morning Ryan and I leave for my house for holiday!! ^___^ I'm very excited. I can hardly sit in class. We got out all day for a christmas celebration in the great hall. Which was fun. So no classes, and tomorrow it's all fun until Transfiguration where evil McGonagall is making us take a test! I can't do it!! I'm going to fail it!! Yeah, well Mum is looking foreward to us. Ryan gets to sleep in the guest room, maybe Ryan and I will sneak out sometimes ^^ It will be fun I think. I honestly am soooo excited!!! hehe!! Ryan is being sneaky about something though and I don't know what exactly. Haha, but I'll find out. Aingeal and I hung out most of the day. Apparently both Ryan and Josh had something to do. Who knows. Guys are weird.
Aw, poor Melody. What are you doing for the holidays??
Yeah, I'll write over the holidays. Da said the....... thing is still there so I can get on here and update! Haha, yeah. I have to run now, Dinner time! Yay!!
Love,
Serenity
1 more day of class than HOLIDAY!!!!
I can't wait!! Saturday morning Ryan and I leave for my house for holiday!! ^___^ I'm very excited. I can hardly sit in class. We got out all day for a christmas celebration in the great hall. Which was fun. So no classes, and tomorrow it's all fun until Transfiguration where evil McGonagall is making us take a test! I can't do it!! I'm going to fail it!! Yeah, well Mum is looking foreward to us. Ryan gets to sleep in the guest room, maybe Ryan and I will sneak out sometimes ^^ It will be fun I think. I honestly am soooo excited!!! hehe!! Ryan is being sneaky about something though and I don't know what exactly. Haha, but I'll find out. Aingeal and I hung out most of the day. Apparently both Ryan and Josh had something to do. Who knows. Guys are weird.
Aw, poor Melody. What are you doing for the holidays??
Yeah, I'll write over the holidays. Da said the....... thing is still there so I can get on here and update! Haha, yeah. I have to run now, Dinner time! Yay!!
Love,
Serenity
1 more day of class than HOLIDAY!!!!


<< Home