Hey guys..
Well... I'm exhausted. I'm going to sleep tonight I think, and I'll probably sleep and miss half my clases, heh. Someone will wake me up I'm sure. Anyway, I've been up studying for all these stupid test and writing essays since I've been out for detention at nights, so I haven't had any time to do my work. And Today was my last day of detention, so I'm happy about that too heh. Uh, today was boring... in Potions though, Andrew decided to argue with me. He was like trying to start an arguement and saying a bunch of crap, and I told him to fuck off, and he wouldn't so then Ryan heard us argueing, and Ryan told him to go away and to go fuck himself, Andrew glared and left ^^ I was so happy hehe, it made me all ^^ eee!! Then Aingeal and I partnered up in the future activity using jewelry and stuff and I'm supposadly going to have a girl and then a boy kid o.o;; I was kind of amazed haha, it's cool, haha, wonder if it really works though. Whenever it happens I doubt I'll remember though, Ryan doesn't really believe in that stuff but he was somewhat amused too I guess. Holiday is almost here!! Isn't everyone excited?!
OH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELODY!!!
What the hell are you talking about Josh? I think you're hearing is off slightly, because why don't I see Andrew and Jake ever together?? It doesn't fit, sorry... heh, I think maybe you were seeing things or something *Shrug* Who knows though.
Love,
Serenity
Well... I'm exhausted. I'm going to sleep tonight I think, and I'll probably sleep and miss half my clases, heh. Someone will wake me up I'm sure. Anyway, I've been up studying for all these stupid test and writing essays since I've been out for detention at nights, so I haven't had any time to do my work. And Today was my last day of detention, so I'm happy about that too heh. Uh, today was boring... in Potions though, Andrew decided to argue with me. He was like trying to start an arguement and saying a bunch of crap, and I told him to fuck off, and he wouldn't so then Ryan heard us argueing, and Ryan told him to go away and to go fuck himself, Andrew glared and left ^^ I was so happy hehe, it made me all ^^ eee!! Then Aingeal and I partnered up in the future activity using jewelry and stuff and I'm supposadly going to have a girl and then a boy kid o.o;; I was kind of amazed haha, it's cool, haha, wonder if it really works though. Whenever it happens I doubt I'll remember though, Ryan doesn't really believe in that stuff but he was somewhat amused too I guess. Holiday is almost here!! Isn't everyone excited?!
OH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELODY!!!
What the hell are you talking about Josh? I think you're hearing is off slightly, because why don't I see Andrew and Jake ever together?? It doesn't fit, sorry... heh, I think maybe you were seeing things or something *Shrug* Who knows though.
Love,
Serenity


<< Home