Friday, December 05, 2003

Hey,

this morning, I woke up and I went downstairs ready to go down to breakfast. I ate with Kerry and Lara. I don't like Lara too much, but Kerry is fun. Anyway, Ryan came over during breakfast, and we talked. I didn't know how to talk to him seriously, I was kind of mad because he didn't believe me before listening to stupid rumors. Yeah, well... I eventually gave up on being mad at him... and just talked to him, and stuff, so yeah. we did.

You know, I have to go upstairs in my trunk for a moment. I have to find more ink for my essay.. Oh.

Josh, you're picking the wrong fight. We may have lost this year in Quidditch, but in real life I could kick you're fucking ass. If you want to prove us wrong, then bring it. Just because you're my sister's boyfriend doesn't mean I'll go lightly on you. Ryan's mumbling about you too. Heh, you're in trouble...

-Serenity-