Sunday, December 21, 2003

Hey!

Ryan and I just got back ^^ We went on a walk. Aingeal... uh is kind of upset with me. She's being kind of sarcastic... o.o Yeah... that's unnormal heh...

Well anyway!! I need to write what happened ^_^ Ryan, Aingeal and I left for home, and we talked all on the train and stuff that was fun ^_^ We bought lots of Choc. Frogs and all that yummy stuff. I don't really have use for the cards, but Ryan wanted them for his neighbors son or something. So, I gave them to him ^^ hehe! We got to the station and Mum and Da picked us up. Ryan was all really polite to my parents and it was kind of amusing to see him like that ^_^ Da started talking to him all about quidditch and our season and about the cup and everything. Da is obsessed... then again I can be I suppose ^^ haha! We got home and we had tea and cakes. That was yummy ^_^ Mum made it special haha. Yeah well Aingeal talked to Mum and stuff mainly about Josh. Ryan started talking to Da about his job and about how wonderful it would be to work there and how he looks up to Da. Haha, can you say suck-up?? ^_^ Ryan and I laughed about it later, it was rather funny. We all ate dinner, and it was all really good. Mum and Da were talking about how they really liked Ryan ^_^ Which is really good!! Aingeal already said most of it though. I'm happy Mum and Da trust us. Haha, they left to go see some people in concert or something. So, Ryan Aingeal and I got pizza, and we're just sort of being lazy. Uh... Aingeal is still kind of mad. And I don't really see her anymore. She might have gone to her room.

Okay, I'm off. Later.

Serenity