Tuesday, January 06, 2004

AH! Class started today... it's like a reality check and I'm hating it. I'm leaning on Ryan's chest right now lol. Saturday night, Ryan and I slept in the same room *nod* Since it was the last night of holiday together T_T It was really depressing. Yeah, well anyway, Aingeal and I are talking on messenger, heh, I just called her stupid, and she threw a banana or something, so I'm just like right. Anyway, class was... o.o *watches Ryan leave* Hm, heh, he didn't say anything, weird. He just got up and left. o.o;;; Yeah, well, anyway, Class was boring, and it wasn't anyfun. Andrew changed his hair o.o It's all pointy up now. Snape gave him a weird look haha. I don't have Transfiguration until tomorrow. Good thing too, because I still haven't finished my essay for that class. I did do Snapes though, that was rather easy. Uh, I'm trying to do a muggle studies project thing. It's so big, I can't finish it by Friday, and it's really going to suck. Who cares about stupid muggles. Stupid me for taking this class. Well anyway, I'm going to go now and see where Ryan went. See ya round.

Serenity