What if I became a death eater? Listen in the prophet
"3 students from Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizerdy have been turned down invitation to return to school for the next term. The 3 previous students of hogwarts have been accused of dark wizarding activity and have been known to associate with known death eaters. They will be going through trials with the ministry in the following weeks."
I thought it was interesting... I'm waiting for a post back from melody. I hope she responds soon. I didn't see her at diagon alley...
Anyway, guys, I gotta go. It's getting too late for me. I'm tired. I practiced quidditch like no tomorrow today, if that made sense at all heh.
"3 students from Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizerdy have been turned down invitation to return to school for the next term. The 3 previous students of hogwarts have been accused of dark wizarding activity and have been known to associate with known death eaters. They will be going through trials with the ministry in the following weeks."
I thought it was interesting... I'm waiting for a post back from melody. I hope she responds soon. I didn't see her at diagon alley...
Anyway, guys, I gotta go. It's getting too late for me. I'm tired. I practiced quidditch like no tomorrow today, if that made sense at all heh.


<< Home