Saturday, July 05, 2003

Melody! That's bloody Brilliant!! If we dress like Muggles, which I'm sure we can manage, we can go by the Ministry with Da, and leave some coins there, and get some muggle money and, leave our robes there also, and then we can go muggle shopping too. Haha, see all the strange muggle people with strange muggle devices. It sounds like fun. We can also stop by a smoothie store, where we can get one and eat it there with muggles!! Haha, let's see if we can act like muggles!! Haha, it sounds interesting. Then afterward we can go by Diagon Alley, and take our trip to Knockturn Alley.

I wish I knew some real muggles. It would be interesting to see them, I think. They are a bit strange. I wonder a lot of times how they can survive without using magic. Like dishes, or travel. How do they do it? It's amazing.

Mum is making me a potion for my throat, it's a bit sore. I don't know why. Mum said that there is a surprise for me tomorrow, I don't know what it is though. She told me I had to be well though. Bloody Hell, this stuff is disgusting.

I'm going to start my Muggle Studies Essay, while I ponder about them. I haven't taken out that text-book all holiday yet. I think I only have one more after this one. I need more parchment... and ink. I will need to get this in Diagon Alley too. Perhaps I should make a list what I need. I'm off again.

Serenity