So, it's weekend now. Which means quidditch pratice and trying to catch up on homework. I'm way behind, which isn't good. I've resolved, if this is my last year, it will be at my best. Melody and I talked on the way to potions, and she agreed lol. She's going to try her best this year too. Which is good, most 7th years just slack off. Haha, so we rock. People like Josh, who was yelled at today in Potions as a matter of fact. Hahaha, way to fake a paper. "Veriteserum is a nasty substance. It's dangerous" LOL nice going. Yeah, very nasty, kills it does...
I'm rather anxious lately. I've happy because this year I feel so more relaxed, more open to people, and I haven't done that for a year, so, this will be nice. I'm actually going and talking to people and starting conversations, so unlike myself, no idea where this unfound confidence came from. I need a new broom. Mine is getting so bad, it doesn't steer as good as it used too. Maybe the new firebolt would be nice. If there was ANYWAY I could afford it, I would get it. Perhaps I can talk to some people and manage to get one someway. I hope. I would love one.
I feel so tired lately, so I'm going to bed. Most people are already in bed. Amazing what school does to you....
I'm rather anxious lately. I've happy because this year I feel so more relaxed, more open to people, and I haven't done that for a year, so, this will be nice. I'm actually going and talking to people and starting conversations, so unlike myself, no idea where this unfound confidence came from. I need a new broom. Mine is getting so bad, it doesn't steer as good as it used too. Maybe the new firebolt would be nice. If there was ANYWAY I could afford it, I would get it. Perhaps I can talk to some people and manage to get one someway. I hope. I would love one.
I feel so tired lately, so I'm going to bed. Most people are already in bed. Amazing what school does to you....


<< Home