The ball is tomorrow! I'm rather excited! Mum had to send my dress robes, but I finally got them, so my worry is mostly gone.
Josh shut your giant mouth, stupid mudblood. You messed it up, end of story, no one cares. Aingeal is going to have a spelendid time with Christopher, right? Aingeal, you are still going with him right? He is looking foreward to it. I tried to find you today, obviously you were avoiding me, but for what purpose is my question. You can't avoid me forever. I still want to know what exactly you found.
Anyway, tomorrow promises to be a good night. I'm excited. Halloween! My favorite holiday, behind Christmas of course. I need to practice for potions test tomorrow. Honestly, why would there be a test on Halloween?!
Josh shut your giant mouth, stupid mudblood. You messed it up, end of story, no one cares. Aingeal is going to have a spelendid time with Christopher, right? Aingeal, you are still going with him right? He is looking foreward to it. I tried to find you today, obviously you were avoiding me, but for what purpose is my question. You can't avoid me forever. I still want to know what exactly you found.
Anyway, tomorrow promises to be a good night. I'm excited. Halloween! My favorite holiday, behind Christmas of course. I need to practice for potions test tomorrow. Honestly, why would there be a test on Halloween?!


<< Home